Products or services provided under a rental/lease agreement
- Unless explicitly stipulated otherwise beforehand in writing, the contractual obligations of the parties will be governed by the clauses of the rental/leasing agreements that were concluded with the customer, supplemented by the clauses in the general terms and conditions, to the exclusion of any general terms and conditions that a customer might impose, unless these are expressly accepted.
- Orders. Provision of services will be determined by the rental agreement and/or additional arrangements that were agreed upon in writing in implementation of the lease.
- The customer must provide, at his expense, all information, material and documents necessary to provide the requested services.
Occasional products or services rendered outside the context of a rental/lease agreement
- Other orders outside the contractual sphere regarding various services or delivery of goods are valid only if made in writing and accepted. The start of execution counts as confirmation, unless this was done subject to reservations.
- Each cancellation of an order must be confirmed in writing. It is valid only with written acceptance. In the case of cancellation, fixed damage compensation of 20% of the price of the order is owed.
- Deadlines are provided for information purposes only and therefore are non-binding. Delays in execution of the order can never give rise to damages or rescission of the agreement, since they depend on fulfilment of the obligations of the customer.
General provisions applicable to all products or services
- By placing an order, the customer accepts these terms and conditions.
- Complaints related to the invoiced products or services are admissible only if they are notified by registered mail to the registered office of the company within 10 business days of receipt of the invoice. After this period, the invoice shall be deemed accepted as final, to the exclusion of possible later complaints. The simple return of the invoice and/or of the goods delivered is not valid as protest.
- All invoices for the delivery of services and/or goods are payable in euro to our registered office or by transfer to the account specified on the invoice, unless stipulated otherwise in writing.
- In case of non-payment or late payment of the invoice by the due date, the amounts due shall automatically and without notice of default be increased by 1% interest per month and fixed compensation for delay of 10% of the outstanding invoices with a minimum of 50 euro, without prejudice to all other possible damage compensation.
- Each month started is considered a full month.
- Late payment of one invoice will result in all other invoices becoming due and payable, even if different payment terms were granted for these.
- In the case of dispute, only the courts of the judicial district of Brussels have jurisdiction and Belgian law always applies, regardless of the nationality of the contracting partner and regardless of where the products or services are supplied.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid, the remaining provisions of these general terms and conditions remain in full force.